New Guy From Rhode Island- dodge guy#1

1965LONEWOLF

lonewolf
new to the site , things look pretty good , i like the way things are setup , i look foward in helping if i can and getting some help when i need it ,i ran up and down the east coast for 15 years in 4x4 mod pulling truck, got out in 02 because it just got to be to much $$$ and rebuilding my 700 cid alky motor wasn t cheap , i really miss the sport and hearing that motor sing at 8000 rpms but had to get out of that sport, then i got married and bought a house , now i'm into my diesel truck, snowmobile, 2 harley davidsons, one all chrome and stock and the other is a prostreet making 127 hp , and i am restoring a 1949 farmall m for antique tractor pulling this summer, so i hope all is well and we all get along .
HAPPY NEW YEAR - LETS BRING HOME OUR TROOPS.:snoop:

Last edited:
well thanks to everyone who said welcome to me , i have to say though that i have learned alot about diesels lately from scott at mass diesel , the guy knows his stuff , he's willing to talk to you , give you advise , he's also tried alot of things and while he's working on your truck he'll answer any question you have, he's not stuck up or think he is better than anyone , he's a good guy with alot of knowledge about diesel trucks , he's got one bad ass diesel race truck, so if you live in new england area and want some horsepower or advise call scott at mass diesel - well worth the call - p.s. i was not paid or given anything for this plug , he doesn t know i'm even doing it , i work hard for my money just like the rest of you and just trying to help my fellow diesel heads.

Scott and the Mass Diesel crew have a very good reputation in the diesel world. They are stand up guys. I truely respect them for their traveling across the country and hitting as many events as possible, thats good representation on their part. I see you are from R.I., we (NHRDA) are putting together a new Northeast race series and hope to see you at one of our events, Scotts team too.

Back