new guy from southeast PA

RAMetcalf

Hi, I've been lurking around CompD for a few weeks and absolutely love all the information here. I figured I should at least introduce myself. Lets see currently live in west chester PA but I'm originally from the eastern shore of MD. I own a 96 RCLB 2500 Ram 5speed with the cummins of course. I'm a mechanic by trade and love tinker around on this truck. So far I've slid the stock fuel plate forward, tuned the afc to allow some more preboost fuel and put three clicks on the stock gov springs. Truck also has the banks wastegate actuator and dual intake setup with a set of autometer gagues. Also killed the KDP off a few weeks ago (Glad I got that out of the way). My future plans for the truck I guess would be to make it into a 2.6 puller. I've been around pulling most of my life but never really had anything of my own. Hopefully I can add some information to this great site!

welcome to comp d ,i am from ship pa, lots of good stuff here,i dodnt post much not good with keypad:bang see yea at keystone

Welcome to CompD if you make it to Keystone come over and say hi.

Hi, I've been lurking around CompD for a few weeks and absolutely love all the information here. I figured I should at least introduce myself. Lets see currently live in west chester PA but I'm originally from the eastern shore of MD. I own a 96 RCLB 2500 Ram 5speed with the cummins of course. I'm a mechanic by trade and love tinker around on this truck. So far I've slid the stock fuel plate forward, tuned the afc to allow some more preboost fuel and put three clicks on the stock gov springs. Truck also has the banks wastegate actuator and dual intake setup with a set of autometer gagues. Also killed the KDP off a few weeks ago (Glad I got that out of the way). My future plans for the truck I guess would be to make it into a 2.6 puller. I've been around pulling most of my life but never really had anything of my own. Hopefully I can add some information to this great site!

Welcome!

Where on the Eastern Shore were from?

Will....

Back