new guy from TX

bripper

just found this site researching,having problems with egr cooler on my 04 F250 harley truck. read some things about a by pass kit, help would be greatfull also are their any forums on this matter? :bang

Welcome to CompD! I don't know nothing bout fords, can't help you.
Where you at in Texas?

Oh kewl! I'm in Aledo, Roscoe is in Weatherford......... You're not to far away.

just found this site researching,having problems with egr cooler on my 04 F250 harley truck. read some things about a by pass kit, help would be greatfull also are their any forums on this matter? :bang

Check out Liberator Performance, www.liberatorperformance.net ask for Shawn, he is the owner. They have a great delete kit. Its kind of expensive but compared to having to keep buying EGR Coolers, its the most cost effective repair.

thanks crew girl and alex I will give him a call , I try not break them but desiels should be run hard not tinder footing around, just ford needs to teach thir mechanics better:hehe:

hey crewgirl ! I built a few school in your area and weatherford afew years back when I was in construction glad to have someone close buy to talk to

When it's warmer I go to the track in Denton all the time. You'll have to come to one of our races out there when we get started back up.

Not really on the 6oh's. but maybe? shoot me a PM with the issue and I can see what I can figure out for you.

Back