New guy from Utah

Wastegate

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on here.. Im making the transition from Cummins forum to Comp D in hopes to end some of the mindless dead horse beatings that happen over there daily..

Welcome to Comp D!! Ain't no transition to be had, once you're here, that's it. Enjoy the jungle. There's still mindlessness here, it's just a smarter kind LOL

If any of you Utah guys ride (ATV, motorcycle, sxs, snow, etc) , I also help run intermountainriders.com, You guys are all welcome to join there..

But anyways, I hope to learn something new here, I was getting pretty sick of some of the never ending noob threads over on CF.. I know its something you cant avoid but you guys seem to be better at handeling it..

hey how do you like your 4.5'' lift?? im looking into lifting my truck but cant really decide on what tire/ lift combo

Welcome, Good ol' alta view, got in a lot of trouble back in the day around that area :Cheer:

hey how do you like your 4.5'' lift?? im looking into lifting my truck but cant really decide on what tire/ lift combo

I like it quite a bit, But to be honest Im probably going to be pulling it off in the near future, I want to go back to a leveling kit and 285's for some better mpg's

Here is a pic of the truck (Its on 17"s and 35" toyo mt's)

009.jpg

Back