New guy from WV

RedCoalRoller

SonofAnarchy
New really not only to CompDiesel, but to the diesel truck world in general. I have a few buddies here local that pull a 24 V, one common rail, and one 12V. I was warned its addictive, and have found it to be true so far, and im loving every minute of it. Hope to get some good sound advice and help here on the forum...:st:

Im not gettin who you are? give me a pic
New really not only to CompDiesel, but to the diesel truck world in general. I have a few buddies here local that pull a 24 V, one common rail, and one 12V. I was warned its addictive, and have found it to be true so far, and im loving every minute of it. Hope to get some good sound advice and help here on the forum...:st:

Im not gettin who you are? give me a pic

Give me a day or so, working night shifts. I havent had my truck long, but I do have a few pics of it already. Like I said, im totally new to the diesel truck world. Have had some nice gas ones, but this is my first diesel. :st:

That looks like a Vlasik truck??? did you buy that off him?
Give me a day or so, working night shifts. I havent had my truck long, but I do have a few pics of it already. Like I said, im totally new to the diesel truck world. Have had some nice gas ones, but this is my first diesel. :st:

Pretty good guess, what gave it away...:rockwoot:

That is about the only area of the state that has anything going on. I am around Summersville and have close to nothing happening here. If you don't mind PM me on when you have pulls going on. :rockwoot:

There was a pull in Elkins last year. Did you go to it?
That is about the only area of the state that has anything going on. I am around Summersville and have close to nothing happening here. If you don't mind PM me on when you have pulls going on. :rockwoot:

Yes I bought the truck off Kyle, here is a link to the American Farm Pullers Association, it has the schedule for this year on it I believe...American Farm Pullers Association... No I have never pulled a truck in my life. Have loved em for a long time, and am getting the bug pretty bad already to muscle up and hook her to a sled. Got to take baby steps first though...LOL...yeah right !!!