New guy here!

travis00

So i went to the track for the first time on friday and made two passes with my truck. I have a 2003 duramax with a single stack, afe stage 2 cai, and ppe xcellerator HOT. The best time out of the two was 16.37@87 thats on the 270hp tune. I know i had some traction problems but i still figured it would run faster than that. What kind of times should i be running?

Welcome to Competition Diesel! I'm not to familiar with the PPE tunes on the Duramaxs, so I really don't know what to compare it to. Now as far as your times, it all depends on your Truck's platform... Is your truck a 2wd or 4wd? 6 speed or Automatic? Now if it is a 2wd 6 speed, that would be moving for what it is... Any other combination would seem that your Traction/ or even Transmission is suffering some where. Hope this helps...

hey, just get the EFI live and be done with it.by far the best thing for DMX's.

Welcome to Competition Diesel! I'm not to familiar with the PPE tunes on the Duramaxs, so I really don't know what to compare it to. Now as far as your times, it all depends on your Truck's platform... Is your truck a 2wd or 4wd? 6 speed or Automatic? Now if it is a 2wd 6 speed, that would be moving for what it is... Any other combination would seem that your Traction/ or even Transmission is suffering some where. Hope this helps...

its a 4wd auto. i was in 2wd.

Back