new guy in CA

Wicked K5

Hey Everyone
Joel here just checking in from Hollister, California. I usually go on DTR, NorCal Diesel Forum, and Diesel Place as well. I joined up to absorb the wealth of diesel knowledge as much as I could for future mods and events I hope to attend. Modding my truck much further may be kinda tough since my wife and I just bought a house recently. Here's some quick specs and pics of my diesel:

2005 silver metallic Dodge Ram QC short bed 4x4, Cummins/48RE, Smarty Revo programmer, muffler delete, gutted intake w/ Amsoil nanofiber filter, 3" leveling kit, 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ's on Weld Mountain Crushers, billet grille, chrome nerf bars, shaved badges, Clarion/Sirius/Kicker/Fox Acoustics sound system

headed home from a weekend at Oceano(Pismo) Dunes SVRA
tow1.JPG

pulling onto the scales after a Unimog at the 2007 Hollister Sled Pulls
IMG_0879_1.jpg

having a little fun at Pismo
donuts2.JPG

Thanks everyone:rockwoot: Hey Scott, I was checkin out your awesome rig at Hollister this year, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Hope you liked the spectator's POV video I shot of your hook. As far as DTR goes, I'm over it. Way too uptight if you ask me. I got scolded for posting a pic of my license plate frame.

Let's see if these pics work since DTR isn't playing nice.

tow1.JPG

donuts2.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

Thanks everyone:rockwoot: Hey Scott, I was checkin out your awesome rig at Hollister this year, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Hope you liked the spectator's POV video I shot of your hook. As far as DTR goes, I'm over it. Way too uptight if you ask me. I got scolded for posting a pic of my license plate frame.

Let's see if these pics work since DTR isn't playing nice.

Yeah man that was an awesome video, thank you very much. Next time come on over and say something :)

Funny I didn't have to mention much about DTR and you hit the nail on the head. Nazzi comandos over there, life is much better with out DTR there are to many more web sites/forums these day's with more and better info IMO.

Glad to have you aboard here at CompD lots of good info and folks on this site and folks that know what there talking about.

Regards,

BBD

Back