New Guy in Fayette County GA

CogginsOffRoad

Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm Danny from Tyrone, GA. I drive a Dark Shadow Grey2003 F250 CC SB 6.0L. Anybody around me?

Welcome, Strawboss is from Wrightsville, GA aka Wrongsville! I am from White Plains, GA

Hey Danny, I'm over in Sharpsburg myself. Welcome. Lots of good stuff here...enjoy your stay! :D

Thanks Guys.
ryanihw350-your the guy puttin on DIDC in November right?
tinman23-I go through Sharpsburg often. I noticed in your sig your tranny needs help. I feel your pain. I can't drive mine cuz my 5R110 went out. :doh:

tinman23-I go through Sharpsburg often. I noticed in your sig your tranny needs help. I feel your pain. I can't drive mine cuz my 5R110 went out. :doh:

Well, mine is now in the shop 'cause it threw a CEL for a Cam Position Sensor, started acting crazy & not wanting to drive. So hopefully while I have it out of service I'll get the tranny taken care of as well!

Do you have any plans for the 5R110 rebuild? Check out Garmon's Diesel Performance...they have a sponsor forum on here and they are just down the road from you in Griffin and can hook you up on a great rebuild. Depending on what build you get it has either a 1 or 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. Good stuff... :bigsmile:

Either way, good luck to you on getting back on the road (if you haven't already).

Ya if I get it built i'll take it to Garmon's. But i dont think the tranny went completely. I'm hopin its just the pump b/c I was coming down 285 the other week and it stopped pulling and now revs like its in neutral in all gears.

Back