New guy SE MI-Tons of reading-minimal posts

ttfiveohranger

Names Matt and I love turbos, diesels, etc. I read a ton more than I post.

Current diesel project started out as a 94 ford extended cab short bed.

-Rebuilt king pin dana 60 up front. Mile marker manual hubs. With custom radius arm suspension and HD coil springs.

-10.25 full floater Drum SRW bring up the back with some solid leaf springs.. needs traction bars and maybe a panhard bar as well..

-currently a BW1356-soon to be NP205 divorced twin sticked

-DTA360 190hp 475tq stock(not for long) in the garage... valve train upgrade for higher rpm on the way, as well as a P7100 pump adapter. looking for the larger turbo of twins.. got an hx35 for the small one. May go s300/s400 once I want to drop a bunch of cash... Maybe HX35/HT3B to get me by for a bit.(truck is currently gas/E4OD)

-Eaton fuller FSO8406A fully synchronized 6 speed manual transmission backing up the DT360. 14" csingle disc cluch SAE 2 bellhousing currently next to the DTA360

-Tires currenlty on aluminum R16 rims. 315/75/R16 Nitto terra grapplers

Plenty more I am forgetting coming soon.. :evil:st:

Thank you!

Also working on a twin turbo 302 v8 soon to be true all wheel drive ranger.. -got a 32v dohc 5.4 mod motor with a forged crank in the corner of my garage if I get the itch for over 1000hp.. was about to graph the front frame of a true awd 97 302 v8 exploder to my ranger frame, but a friend may buy the 2wd project and leave me with an awd chassis. We shall see if he sells his lightning.

and I got a 94 ranger 2.3 5speed 2wd 0-60 yes.. but plenty of turbo 2.3 stuff in the basement for 2-3 turbo 2.3 rangers.

So i enjoy gas turbo vehicles as well..

Back