new guy

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
hey whats up i am a john deere mechanic at the moment and i got a 2003 6speed 4x4 on my second set of twins by MCN DIESEL its a 66/d71/14 and a 480 with race cover and to fuel it a air dog 150 a set of MCN 2.1 injectors a custom 14mm bored out common rail a banks intercooler kit and now upgrading to the new redesgined banks big hoss intake manifold, head studs ,90lbs valve springs and fire ringed head with a smarty with revo tune and stacked with a tst,a ppe dual fueler and a custom coolant pressure relief system afe 14x6" air filter and 5" exhaust
then to get it on the ground i got a dualdisc southbend 3850 with custom trac bars and air bag ready for pullin season

Thats a good set up man. Now all you need is 1500lbs of weight, a foot longer wheel base, 38" hitch height and some air bags. You should be able to hang with him and jepling. :rules::poke::hehe:

Oh yeah, welcome to comp diesel.

Did you happen to see the thread in general pit chat about the the east Tn. comp d members gettin' together in Sevierville? If not I thought I'd make you aware of it. It'll be a good chance to meet some of the local fanatics.

Back