New head gasket..Need new power add ons

tweeter

Well the head gasket job is done and the studs retorqued, all good now. Tapped all the block threads, lots of ARP moly lube on the studs and new valve springs from Formula 1. I was running the TST and the PPE together. Found several good threads on the exact failure that I had (blown between 4/5, popping under accel, running rough, excess smoke). Thanks to all who have been through this before and were able to identify the cause - toooo much timing with this stack. The truck runs smoother than ever, and I am currently only running the TST. I want to make more power than I am right now, but I obviously do not want to have a repeat failure. So I am opening the door for any and all to voice their opinions - What power add ons work the best together. Check my sig, there is lots done already, but if some is good, more is better. Let 'er rip boys............:ft:

tweeter said:
Well the head gasket job is done and the studs retorqued, all good now. Tapped all the block threads, lots of ARP moly lube on the studs and new valve springs from Formula 1. I was running the TST and the PPE together. Found several good threads on the exact failure that I had (blown between 4/5, popping under accel, running rough, excess smoke). Thanks to all who have been through this before and were able to identify the cause - toooo much timing with this stack. The truck runs smoother than ever, and I am currently only running the TST. I want to make more power than I am right now, but I obviously do not want to have a repeat failure. So I am opening the door for any and all to voice their opinions - What power add ons work the best together. Check my sig, there is lots done already, but if some is good, more is better. Let 'er rip boys............:ft:

Why don't you get the adjustable timing feature on the TST? That way you can stack it with anything. You can even turn the timing on the TST to 0.