New here, From Virginia

byrdawg

Hey all, i have already posted in sled pulling with my dubachle about auto versus manual. i figured id give a little backround on me. Im a good ol' country boy who doesnt fit in in virginia beach. I grew up here pretty much all my life, well, 18 years of the 23 ive been alive. I am shopping around and about to purchase an 07 ram 2500 Cummins Quad Cab 4x4. i was gonna hold out for the 6.7, but i like the tried and tested 5.9. a little lift and some 36s, dual "5" bull hauler stacks and a moderate power adder. to get a little personal, i was an architect/engineering major when i quickly learned that i didnt like being behind a computer day in and day out. id rather be doing hands on work. i love history and changed my major to history so i could teach. i taught for about 3 years at my old middle school, somewhat inner city. kids were really disrespectfull, i dont even ever remember kids being that disrespectful when i was in middle school. i was dealing with drugs, kids vandalizing my current dodge ram, getting called out of class to break up fights. i applied to WYO-TECH and applied to my local Norfolk City Police Department. not wanting any more loans and wanting to eventually go to work as blackwater security, i decided i would go the route of the police department. i am currently in the police academy. my hobbies are body building/power lifting, hunting, camping, wheeling, freshwater and saltwater fishing, i play rugby for the norfolk city blues and we are competitive on the national level. i love trucks and fabrication too.
this site looks awesome and i will be sticking around.

Last edited:
Welcome Man! :welcome: Glad to have you here!

Back