New here

Jessica

Duramax fanatic
Hi,I am Jessica and I am a 31 year old owner of a 2007 Chevy HD 4x4 with the 6.6 Duramax.I like this truck and have owned it since brand new which I do keep it maintained.Have done upgrades to it: exhuast,cold air kit and programmer.It does burn the tires off when I do burnouts.Plan on doing a brake upgrade this winter.I am a co owner of a shop fixing autos,heavy equipment and semis with my brother Jaime and father.I do turn wrenches if you want to know.Also have a 9 year old son Alexander and 9 year old step daughter Liz in my life.I am taken,getting married to my fiancee Lewis in June of next year.

welcome to compD :Cheer: any pics of your truck? what programer are you running currently?

I am using a bullydog programer which has been great so far.Exhaust and cold air kit are from bullydog too.

Thanks and I see and the second woman that joined.I will put up with you guys and do not get on my bad side: I can be a b*tch when I get on my bad side.

Hulk_avatar12.jpg

Is this what happens?

Careful gentlemen..... :hehe:

OnBoard.jpg

Note: Saying your wife is a b*tch and saying she is ACTING like a b*tch are the diffence in the silent treatment and getting worked over with a baseball bat.:lolly:

Careful gentlemen..... :hehe:

OnBoard.jpg

Note: Saying your wife is a b*tch and saying she is ACTING like a b*tch are the diffence in the silent treatment and getting worked over with a baseball bat.:lolly:

Tell Mrs. Bus this...

I am using a bullydog programer which has been great so far.Exhaust and cold air kit are from bullydog too.

try out efi live or something from ppe, i'm not a dmax guy myself but i've read and heard they are the cats azz. better fuel economy and more power. :snoop:

Thanks and I see and the second woman that joined.I will put up with you guys and do not get on my bad side: I can be a b*tch when I get on my bad side.

Act like a ***** and see what happens, I haven't gotten to ban a girl yet.

I can be this way,a b@tch when something goes wrong.I love trucks and I hate it when someone calls mine a station wagon.I use mine as a truck and it shows.Box is full of scratches,dings and dirt.Another thing,I hate Fords because they are the worst to work on since Ford does eveything the hard way.