New here

uvapa8aq.jpg

Because of people joining just to use this like craigslist. First and always, this is a site for information. Then there's a trading area for useful members.

Sent via USPS 2 weeks ago

Im no fummins guy, but im sure alot of those questions have been asked before. Few minutes of searching and you can probably find some good info.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

welcome, what are your goals? what trans behind that cummins, and what kind of money ya got to upgrade with? cheap or reliable, pick one.

I don't see why that wouldn't get you in the 600hp range. Stock cam still? I'd say if tuned properly and a loose converter a big single would work very well.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

welcome to the site.

Have something positive, informative, and beneficial to add to the forum. Don't waste our bandwidth with useless posts, like you just tried to do. We speak English, and use punctuation. If this is going to be a problem for you, please let me or another moderator know.

Sorry didn't no I posted sumthing wrong but yes stock cam and it is a loose billet converter my question would be.. What would be a good large single to run I would prefer to stay with t3 flange but not opposed to a t4 adapter if that will be a better setup

Hey guys, let me start again by saying thanks for welcoming me to the site. It says at the top tell about myself and my rig, so here goes.. I my self am a gang saw operator in a saw mill. I do most of my own mods.everything besides what has to be done at the machine shop. My rig is a 2003 ford f250 crew can short bed,06 front clip. It is now a fummins swap with a p-pump 12v, it is my daily driver and my goal when finished is 600 to 700 rwhp fuel only

Mods this far are:
Built 47rh
Billet convert
5x16s
Full cut delivery valves
Fire ring head
Arp studs
Afc mod
#0 fuel plate
Hamilton valve springs and push rods
Htt 64/71/14
Hx40 down pipe into 5inch exhuast