New here

Dieselboy

Smoke dont mean its broke
Hey guys....Found this site through PowerstrokeNation....I drive an 02 F-350.
This is my first diesel, and I'm stoked.....I'm constantly looking to throw money into her....I've leveled it and threw on some 315's,Line-X, Autometer Boost/Pyro, Soon to come and 05 grill and Grand Rock stacks
img0125ji8.jpg

Good luckin Truck man!!

Welcome to CompD.....This is a great forum and the only one I use...There's no need for any place else.....You'll see!!!

:welcome:

Dieselboy said:
Thanks man....Love the avatar....

Yeah, Thats my bumper sticker.....I love it!! My tag bracket says " Too Close For Missles, Going to Glock!!"

I'm a police officer....I used to work for Glock for 9 years....

later man....It's almost 1am here...gotta get some shut eye...

Welcome Corp. Kropinak. Are you planning on doing any teeth loosening over here? I'm even nicer over here than I am on PSN.

No, because I dont feel that there are people as ignorant as you.............Plus I dont wanna enter such a scary world as you portraid.
HAHAHAHA............your a joke

Welcome, I see you have met Dukey! You'll find that your life is easier if you ignore him. Mike missed a few classes at charm school, while he was drowning kittens at the lake. LOL

lol. Oh lord, these two have hooked up over her now too eh?:hehe:

Oh yes we've met. I was explaining on PSN how the mighty cummings was a superior truck when Corporal Dynamite decided he'd had enough and was going to impress the masses by telling everyone he was a cage fighter and was going to loosen some of dukie's teeth for talking bad about them slowa$$ Ferds. He then proceeded to tell me he wasn't scared of me because he was in Kandahar for three months on latreen duty and could hear real soldiers being shot at up in the hills. I've chitten turds harder than you Corp Dynamite.

Hahaha....Dude your some 42 year old goof that has to much tim eon his hands.....I seriously thought you were some 18 year old kid, just chitting on the PSN networks because you had to find something to do between your circle jerk sessions.

It is in your profile at PSN...... I'm kind of a mod there.

Just funny that you are a corporal and all.....

Hows that...Our ranks go Private,Trooper,Corporal,Master Corporal,Sargeant....And so on......

Back