New Here...

Dzlchk

.. But not new to diesels.

I drive a 2001 Silver Quad Cab Long Bed Dodge Cummins. I've had this one for almost 3 years and one other one before that. My husband is Cmpunch and has been pestering me to join this site as well.

I'm on a few other diesel sites, and have learned a lot about my truck.

welcome nikki.

hey TOM nother CTD on base :bang :hehe: :hehe:

If you're referring to Tcolesanti, I've known him for a few years. He is good friends w/ my husband. In fact he is part of the reason we got into diesel truck.

If you're referring to Tcolesanti, I've known him for a few years. He is good friends w/ my husband. In fact he is part of the reason we got into diesel truck.

yeah i know tom colesanti. little guy with a BIG truck LOL

i think i have met arron as well cant remember well at least one of the arrons that know tom LOL

yeah i know tom colesanti. little guy with a BIG truck LOL

i think i have met arron as well cant remember well at least one of the arrons that know tom LOL

Aaron is pretty hard to miss, he is a tall skinny redhead. However, you will find him driving around base in his Chevy since I drive the dodge to work

Great, now her............ Just kiddin Nikki, tell your hubby Screwlittle I said hi.

-Tom

Hey nikki- welcome! Good to see you and the fam yesterday, if only I was stuck in line I could have chatted some more with you guys!

Back