New Here

Torqued

Saying hello from the Oregon coast. Currently active duty Coast Guard. Getting medically seperated and moving back to SW Montana where I am from. On top of my daily driver in my sig I have a 92 X-cab 4x4 Cummins, Scheid auto tranny, POD's, Gilett 425 HP rotary pump, stock wheel, 4" lift on 35" BFG AT's. Looks like crap, but runs awesome for a first gen. I going to build me a race truck so I figured I might pester some people here to get some good info.

I wanna see some pictures of that 1st gen, even if it is ugly :)

And welcome to Competition Diesel.

Saying hello from the Oregon coast. Currently active duty Coast Guard. Getting medically seperated and moving back to SW Montana where I am from. On top of my daily driver in my sig I have a 92 X-cab 4x4 Cummins, Scheid auto tranny, POD's, Gilett 425 HP rotary pump, stock wheel, 4" lift on 35" BFG AT's. Looks like crap, but runs awesome for a first gen. I going to build me a race truck so I figured I might pester some people here to get some good info.

Welcome to CompD!! Where abouts in Montana, im from the Helena area. But in Spokane now. Glad to have u aboard!!!

I am from Dillon, MT. Just had a change happen. I just got hired as Team Leader for National Parks Service at Temple Bar, AZ. That is where I will be moving to soon.
Here is pic that has my 92 in it.
FamilyFall2005037.jpg

Back