New here.

SledPuller21

Never enough
Hey guys this is Dustin, got a 1998.5 CTD 4x4 with a BHAF, Edge Comp Box, Jammer stage 5 nozzles, holley blue pump, boost, egt, trans temp gauges. Also got 4 inch turbo back into 5 inch custom stacks. Sittin on a leveling kit and 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT's. Hopefully gettin twins, ATS tranny, and propane soon.

Welcome to Competition Diesel, nix the propane system as they tend to wreck havoc on headgaskets with pressure spikes, Nitrous would be a better bet for the money spent....

The only reason I was thinking propane is for fuel mileage, is it still not advisable to do this or what would u advise since this is my everyday driver/toy.

SledPuller21 said:
The only reason I was thinking propane is for fuel mileage, is it still not advisable to do this or what would u advise since this is my everyday driver/toy.

Pane' is really hard on the internals, and by the time you factor in the price you paying for the pane' and the fuel, you won't be saving much.

Hey Dustin! I'm new here too, but been here long enough to welcome you! I'm a convert from one of those other forums where I got tired of all the BS they deal out.:rules: after :rules: after :rules: :kick:

I can tell by the avatars that I'm gonna love this place! And the monkey butt rocks! I can't wait to use it!:shake: :hehe:

Back