New Here

AMMO22

BANNED
Hi everyone, new to the site looking to compete in sled pulling and drag racing around the AZ area. I'm in the Air Force and have been stationed here in Tucson for a year and I can't find anywhere that hold diesel classes in any events.

I'm orginally from KY and haven't been to a sled pull since I left in 02'. Hopefully someone can point me in the direction of finding something around AZ. Nice site by the way, I look forward to getting involved in this site!

Thanks for the welcome guys! I've been a member at TDS for 2 years, but I was looking for something that deals more with pulling and racing and it appears I've found it. I went to truckpulls.com first and they said there was probably more people on here in the western part of the country, so here I am. :thankyou2:

Thats perfect!!! If I get my ATS delivered in time, I'll be there!!! Thanks!

Does everyone meet up at a certain place or what. I'm excited about meeting some people from the site and all the vendors. :Cheer:

Thanks for the welcome weweld!

Last edited:
I saw that the other night, we were going to do attend that, but instead I'm saving some money and we are going to Vegas the first weekend in May. But thanks for the heads up, it doesn't hurt to know the going-ons in the area.

Back