New Holset H2E

Dusterb318

Regular Jackoff
I have heard this is a good upgrade for the Powerstroke guys so I figured I would post it here too:

I have a brand new Holset H2E and I am looking to sell. I was going to put it on my truck but I am being told it might be a little big for me so if someone here can use it I'll sell it instead of bolting it up. It's a 63/71/19 model and has a little bit of shelf wear. I'll take $700 OBO....

BRjy3LwmkKGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBJ-n4bd.jpg

bb1a_12.jpg

BRjy3twBWkKGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8BJ-n4gp.jpg

BRjy5KBmkKGrHgoH-DYEjlLl3iGJBJ-n4wE.jpg

BRjy4KgBWkKGrHgoH-DQEjlLlu3hQBJ-n4l.jpg

BRjy5rgmkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlzKDlBJ-n41D.jpg

BRjy6JWkKGrHgoH-DEjlLlzuWBJ-n451Qk_.jpg

Offers accepted.

If the price is to high please shoot me an offer and I am willing to look at trades for things that go bang as well.

Ha, I googled this turbo to get more information and found like 4 other websites that you posted this on... Good luck selling

Yea I posted it on all the diesel sites I get one....I figured I'd hit more people out there this way. I did the same when I bought it and found a little bit out there and when i posted here (Check the for sale ad in the Dodge parts) I got a TON of great info. I have found it's a good upgrade for the 7.3L guys...and I found this as well:

Holset H2E Turbo Conversion Kit 1994-2003 7.3L

I'd take $600 shipped for a Comp D member.

Yea I posted it on all the diesel sites I get one....I figured I'd hit more people out there this way. I did the same when I bought it and found a little bit out there and when i posted here (Check the for sale ad in the Dodge parts) I got a TON of great info. I have found it's a good upgrade for the 7.3L guys...and I found this as well:

Holset H2E Turbo Conversion Kit 1994-2003 7.3L

I'd take $600 shipped for a Comp D member.

Im kind of interested, I got a 97 psd obs w/NO intercooler, so Im not sure how well it would work, or what...