New in so. california

seabee

Hey folks,
I am out here in southern california and own a Megacab Longbed Conversion. 2006' CTD with the banks Big Hoss Bundle and alpine stereo and nav, 4x4 dark blue. Love the truck 100%

seabee said:
Hey folks,
I am out here in southern california and own a Megacab Longbed Conversion. 2006' CTD with the banks Big Hoss Bundle and alpine stereo and nav, 4x4 dark blue. Love the truck 100%

I did'nt see your truck on base before I left early this month. When did you get out to hueneme? Anyways welcome.

-Tom

Cool lots of seabees here it seems I just ended my last contract In 06 as a reservist Det. 17 - 25. We were hooked up with 4 in 03 and 7 in o6, good to see you guys here.

Tcolesanti said:
I did'nt see your truck on base before I left early this month. When did you get out to hueneme? Anyways welcome.

-Tom
i havent seen yet either

:welcome:

i am on hueneme as well

I am with NCFSU-2 support unit two. We are located towards the crane yard at Port Hueneme. My wife is with the 1st. NCR so we are there quite a lot. You will see my truck there, its the dark blue megacab longbed conversion, not too hard to miss. eat lunch at the exchange a lot. but now that I am a reservist, only there on the weekends. Next drill for me is on Jan 26th.
Here's a pic of my truck.
100_2882.jpg

Hey Guys:

:new: from L.A., where we always have terrible winter sun storms. This bright yellow thing is always in the sky & it's always 70-80 degrees.;)

Finally retired the old '90 Cummins, giving it to my son in San Diego. Special ordered a 2007.5, 6.7L, 6 speed auto, one ton, single rear wheel, limited slip, 4x4 & Laramie package quad-cab. The only thing I've done so far is to put the new wheels & tires on my trailer & replacing them with American Racing 'Thug' teflon finish wheels wearing Goodrich, 12"w x 32" tall All Terrain KOs. I live near Banks in Azuza, CA & had the whole Power Pack on the old truck. I'm waiting for whole Banks package to be completed so I can do it all at once. I'm not racing but would enjoy more towing power & cooler exhaust temps while towing with a Calif. C.A.R.B. emissions approved system, just in case Calif. starts smogging diesel engines.

I ran the old Cummins on 100% home brew since December 2005 & the new truck also burns 100% biodiesel.

The only thing I miss about the old truck is the distinct 'clack/clack/clack' mechanical injected old school diesel sound idling, the french smell is gone & the fuel economy. But with 4.10s, 350 hp & 650 ft/lbs stock, burning 70 cents a gallon biodiesel... who cares!
peelout.gif
:ylsuper:

This is a current photo of my truck. You can't really see the black teflon wheels but can you see my big red nose?:rolleyes:

resize69.jpg

Back