New Injectors Slight haze

maxwedgehead

I bought some injectors from here that came straight from exergy. They have been in my truck for 4k now and Ive thought ive seen before a slight haze but couldnt tell. Yesterday the truck was idle and in direct sunlight I noticed it looked like it was hazing, without direct sunlight you couldnt tell. They are %60 over (125 horse). Is this normal? They have bosch motorsport nozzles

Was your EFI tuned for the 60% overs or was it tuned before that?

If it wasn't tuned for those injectors I'd bet it's normal. My old 120's used to haze at idle but that was with a smarty

It was tuned for the 60s but its not perfect cause I haven't data logged to get it dialed for example it still lopes sometimes like I have a jumpy regular an he put a lot of pilot in so the rattle would go away

No need to increase pilot to remove that rattle...just needs to adjust the pilot pulse table slightly. Quite the easy fix, but if your tuner upped the pilot by a substantial amount, that will contribute to haze.

Datalogs are always best when trying to diagnose a drivability concern/issue.

well I do have a slight driveability problem, (the lope) theres no way for me to see tables unless I had v2 right?

I assume you have a AutoCal...

If so, you can log it with your laptop using v7.5 scan tool.

You can see the raw data that way, but unless you know what your looking at or know what to look for, you prob won't see much useful.

Mine hazes when just driving normal and I'm playing with the smarty changing stuff but couple ppl told me it's prob something with the injectors How much are those connecting tubes going to set u back?

Mine hazes when just driving normal and I'm playing with the smarty changing stuff but couple ppl told me it's prob something with the injectors How much are those connecting tubes going to set u back?

Mine has absolutely no haze while driving, no odd noises, no shakes or missing, runs awesome and is one of the quietist CRs I've ever heard, everyone that rides with me asks why mine is so quiet. Snedge on here has them for 42 a piece plus shipping.

Huh. Ya urs is doin something totally different than mine but my cr is really quite too after we put the cam in it and set the valve it was quieter that my buddy's 6.7

the only thing connector tubes will fix is a hard start..it wont help hazing at an idle or driving around.

Back