New Kid on the block

Why you pullin in it, or just mowing the grass around your 7.3 and calling it progress?

Be nice... He is gonna go to Bowling green to sip from a mason jar, and something about a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4 wheel drive....

Im suprised that you sip shine from a mason jar and still have access to the interweb, would it be possible to take a picture of yourself holding a mason jar next to your 7.3 and posting it. We do a MOTM "member of the month" here on compD and would like your entry, prizes to the winner.

I don't own a boat.

Im suprised that you sip shine from a mason jar and still have access to the interweb, would it be possible to take a picture of yourself holding a mason jar next to your 7.3 and posting it. We do a MOTM "member of the month" here on compD and would like your entry, prizes to the winner.

Yea and the sky is green, pigs can fly, and your mom plays a pretty mean skin flute. Lol but seriously your mom plays pretty mean skin flute.

I don't care if this thread gets derailed but Im pretty sure Ive got the hottest thread on compd over 500 views and over 80 replies in 4 days.

I'd watch what you say about the higher powers and their mothers...... Not smart.:banned:

Really?!?! You're a got dang moron.:nail:

Apparently where that boys from they dont do much else but listen to country songs and continually quote movies.

Which brings me to my next point.....

dude, I didnt know they gave out rings at the holocaust :hehe:

I don't own a boat.

Yea and the sky is green, pigs can fly, and your mom plays a pretty mean skin flute. Lol but seriously your mom plays pretty mean skin flute.

I don't care if this thread gets derailed but Im pretty sure Ive got the hottest thread on compd over 500 views and over 80 replies in 4 days.

Unless you've been visiting her gravesite for the past 6 years I highly doubt it.

You obviously haven't seen the other threads with REAL compd members who enjoy boats & fish tacos. Your thread is moving about as fast as your 7.3

Not a moron just insane.
Yal prolly won't believe me oh well but my lastname is Cummins. Yes I do have relations with the ones that produced the engine years ago.

Not a moron just insane.
Yal prolly won't believe me oh well but my lastname is Cummins. Yes I do have relations with the ones that produced the engine years ago.

That post sure sounds..............gay?

Back