Votes: 15 42.9%
  • who cares

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I'll wait and see

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1arock

Hello I am from southeast MO. I have had diesel trucks and equipment for over 30 years. I have destroyed all types and brands of diesels in any way you can imagine. I still hav'nt learned to leave well enough alone. Thus my future daily driver is a 92 w250 ctd with a 68 d100 skin. It's almost done and I ain't no smarter than I ever was.
Rocky

Gay thread title.

I'm sure Dean will find it soon. He will be very happy you are here.

Hello I am from southeast MO. I have had diesel trucks and equipment for over 30 years. I have destroyed all types and brands of diesels in any way you can imagine. I still hav'nt learned to leave well enough alone. Thus my future daily driver is a 92 w250 ctd with a 68 d100 skin. It's almost done and I ain't no smarter than I ever was.
Rocky

Cool story bro

Gay thread title.

I'm sure Dean will find it soon. He will be very happy you are here.

I guess thats why you clicked on it and answered it then. Thats one thing about the state of Texas they always run them sissy fellers out. lol:stab:

Glad to see you found compd! (They really like pics over here) so lets see the big red dodge

I guess thats why you clicked on it and answered it then. Thats one thing about the state of Texas they always run them sissy fellers out. lol:stab:
Clever. And original.

If you stick around you will figure out that my personal goal is to turn every thread into "Dean's gay"...LOL

[ame="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j364/1arock/"]Pictures by 1arock - Photobucket[/ame] Here are some pics of the dodge pile. Rocky

Back