new member alberta canada

walmer

Just just found out about the forum. I race in the et divison 6, was the divisonal points champ this year made it to every race but unfortunatly couldnt make the world finals this year. As for my truck i have a 2004 dodge 3500 with a kelderman air lift with a few mods twin turbos, duel pumps, nadp race trans & a bunch of other stuff. I am looking to race in the ss next season but know theirs alot of stiff competition,iam mostly out their to have a good time & support the sport winning is always good to.

Anyways hi to everyone

hey man did you get your motor running? I am sending the injectors down to ddp to get them balanced & mabe honed a little bigger, still not sure what size they were? I ve pulled the motor out of the truck & am getting the head done as well as the head & pistons. Hope you got that motor running, any advice on the the motor before i send it away?

Welcome! I've raced a few times in Edmonton and Medicine Hat, and drove up to the border for a snow-out in Calgary...

Oh its you Rob,, LOL.. We should talk about your motor. Get you all figured out. Mine will be running for spring. Doing some other stuff to the truck right now. More diet stuff. Trying to talk myself into billet rods for the engine stuff like that

What kind of rods are you running now? I looking into 12 valve rods i only have about a 10k buget this winter & i want to do the head up, put a cam in it, cut & coat the pistons & balance everything.

Iam talking to malcom (Harbor city diesel) about doing the head & rotating assembly. So when you pulling those rods, you know your going to use billet rods anyway might as well sell them to me ha ha. Have you ever bought anything from anyone on this site out of the states? theres a guy with a head that i might be intrested in but its in the states & i have never bought anything that wasnt face to face.

I have, and I have had some pretty good luck (knock on wood) but i have also heard of horror stories

Back