New member from KY!

Phrank

Hey y'all! I was referred by a member that I'm very close to. Possibly looking for an LMM in the near future. Glad to finally be "official" ?

Speaking of avatars, yours needs to expose a little more of the butt floss or get changed to something else please Sir or Ma'am.

I guess they decided not to play along

Still surprised you're the only one who has discovered me travis. :)

I'm just too far out of the loop. Probably been in the same place at the same time though

Sat between the dyno and the fence most of the day in the baby Smith truck
Didnt go to the pulls though.
I usually do.

Last edited:
I guess they decided not to play along

Still surprised you're the only one who has discovered me travis. :)

I is smart.

I'm just too far out of the loop. Probably been in the same place at the same time though

I can't remember if you came to LaQuinta or not this year. That is where I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely PHrank.

Ha. No LA Quinta for me this year. Had a good time there the year before. Got drafted as a bounce/ body guard

[QUe OTE=biggy238;2365243]Ha. No LA Quinta for me this year. Had a good time there the year before. Got drafted as a bounce/ body guard[/QUOTE]

Maybe next year! You can help Ryan keep all the crazies away from me ;)

(Not you Travis, you're my favorite)

Stop flirting

I don't have to flirt. She loves me.

Ha. No LA Quinta for me this year. Had a good time there the year before. Got drafted as a bounce/ body guard

I miss you.

[QUe OTE=biggy238;2365243]Ha. No LA Quinta for me this year. Had a good time there the year before. Got drafted as a bounce/ body guard

Maybe next year! You can help Ryan keep all the crazies away from me ;)

(Not you Travis, you're my favorite)[/QUOTE]

See! Told ya JD. She digs the ether.

Back