New member from New Plymouth Ohio

97farmtruck

im a new member to comp D but I have been told about the web site from a friend and decided to join. I have a 1997 dodge cummins 12v auto with a set of 370 injectors, laser cut dv's, cold air intake and the pump turned up. I also have a 1998.5 dodge cummins auto 24v and it's a project pulled. It has a heavy built auto tranny, 125 custom injectors, edge juice with aditude with level 6, hx 40 turbo, bigger pump, air dog 150, and traction bars I know I'm missing some things but I'm building the truck this off season and need some help. I'm changing the injectors to 175hp and 4-5 inch exhaust, water/meth, and other odds and in's and I need help with a turbo

New Plymouth! Damn, that sounds like some backwoods, hillbilly joint! WELCOME!!:lolly:

Last edited:
i am a new member also to comp d. i have a 1997 dodge cummins 12v 5 speed when i bought the truck it already had the head fire ringed and studed and had a south bend duel disk clutch hx40 somebody had been in the pump cuz the afc was gutted and the plate is MIA. i would like to turn it into a pulling / work truck. any help or advice would be much help to me

Handwork

Matt handwork my gosh damn idol. I may not have a durty but I love the boneshaker and your drag racing truck. I know your neighbor Kyle Henderson I'm over there all the time