Strokin03

hey guys just saying Hi! I am a ford truck man :ylsuper: Here is a pic of the truck...let me know what you think! Glad to be a part of the site
mikespictures031-1.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the welcome and the compliments!!..Nummit how do those tires and wheels clear when at full lock??? did you have to do any trimming to the piece under the bumper??
Thank you,
Mike

Be sure to check out our new Holiday Giveaway Contest, located in the site announcements forum....:rockwoot: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rockwoot:

Thank you and I will be sure to check that out! Weweld that dually looks bad a$$!

:thankyou2: It's been a good truck and I have pushed her hard over the years but I wouldn't trade her for anything else right now.

thats how I feel..I plan on keeping mine around for some time too! Can't get enough of these Power Stroke diesels!

Strokin03 said:
thanks for the welcome and the compliments!!..Nummit how do those tires and wheels clear when at full lock??? did you have to do any trimming to the piece under the bumper??
Thank you,
Mike

They clear at full lock unless I hit a slight bump. Anything that compresses the suspension at full lock will give a slight rub. I also trimmed a bit of the plastic under the bumper. (about 1.5" per side)

thank you for the info..I was looking into putting some 18's on my truck, but wanted to see if they would clear...do they stick out past the body??
thanks for the info,
Mike

Welcome............Get ready to get hooked ...

Warning, these guys make you spend money trying to keep up!!!:soap:

LOL I know I just bought an XLT grille from an 05..It has already sunk in trying to keep up with these bad a$$ trucks....next will come the harley headlights, bumper basically the 05+ front end conversion! Robts that truck looks sweet in the sig..got any more pics?

NIce truck, and you did a good job choosing the color. Welcome to Comp D!

thanks for the compliments guys..And Dalpilot nice choice of color yourself! the red looks good!!!!!

Back