new OBS guy here

strokin'_tatsch

Death Row Inmate #7
hey i'm new here, of course. i got a '95 ford f-250 5sp. 2WD. it has 240,000 miles and still runs GREAT. i want to start pushin' some horses under the hood, right after the transmission gets back from the shop on wednesday.

I'm pretty much new to the powerstroke performance thing. i'm tryin' to figure out where to start. any ideas? i'm tryin' to outrun my bros '99 dodge. all he has right now is an edge comp box, but he has a set of injectors he has yet to put in:bang

Welcome to Competition Diesel. Search the Ford forums for useful performance upgrades. . . .

A set of stage ones and good tuning will put the spanking on a comp boxed dodge. If the other guy has an auto you may need a little more, the five speed is gonna hold you back a bit.

oldschoolPSD said:
A set of stage ones and good tuning will put the spanking on a comp boxed dodge. If the other guy has an auto you may need a little more, the five speed is gonna hold you back a bit.

yeah the dodge is a 5sp. as well, but it has a lot different gears b/c the top speed of the dodge in 2nd is about 25-30 and my top speed in 1st is close to 30, so there is a pretty big difference there.:stab:

Back