New Product to be offered soon.

Bob Wagner

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We will be releaing a new tuner soon. Just a heads up.

More to follow

01 dodge cummins How will a stack with the smarty go with my drag comp I also have hot rod pump, fass, pro street twins, 11 hole dragon sticks, water inj.

This new tuner would possibly be the one for the 6.7 would it??..I know a lot of ppl who are 'chomping at the bit' for it...

Moose

Junior will be 5.9L only. The new 6.7L tuners will be end of Sept of first weeks of October.

Thanks

Bob..U are a master of giving just enough info to get us foaming at the mouth then u clam up and torture us....UR evil!!...

~sits and waits patiently~

Moose

The junior is not comp diesel material. The smarty jr. will be marketed to a different segment.

The jr will have all the features of Smarty Sr. except it will have 3 softwares to choose from.

You can choose economy, tow or performance basically 30, 60 and 100 hp.

The cost will be reduced also.

I hope this clears the air

Bob Wagner said:
The junior is not comp diesel material. The smarty jr. will be marketed to a different segment.

That is funny LOL Props to you guys for making products for the non-hp Junkies :clap::clap:

Hey Tim only trying to avoid some static. We will have more to offer soon for the upper crust :Cheer:

The junior will fill the other market void :doh:

So when is Marco going to come out with a tuner that will play with the speed limiter and rev limiter like Bully Dog and PPE?

Marco will be the first to defeat both function. PPE and BD :hehe:

Show the dyno sheets:owned:

Claimed is one thing and facta are another :bang

want hype? :wrong:

We are always looking to produce the best product every day.

The payoff will be huge for the first there :clap:

Will C5 survive the hype? :poke:

we shall see :pop:

wheres the proof? no one has posted a dyno sheet yet. Hype is just that.

Thanks

No No No there Mr. Bob Wagner..... What I am talking about is companies that will remove the speed limiter, and increase the rev limiter. It's all ready been accomplished.

Proof??

www.bullydog.com

Oooh, Looky there, you have option to raise or lower the speed limiter. Wait, is that a speed limiter removal button right there?? Oh look another button that says increase rev limiter.....(Now, Mr. BOB Wagner, I'm am not arguing the results of the rev limiter, just the option of it, try to keep those separate, eh?)

Last edited:
Ultimate Diesel said:

The dyno sheets from that page seem to fall a few rpms short :hehe:
Did they not push the button?? LOL

2004_Dodge_Manual_2500_Stock_Vs_Extreme.jpg

2005_Dodge_2500_Stock_Vs_Extreme.jpg

Did I not mention in the last post that I was not arguing the RPM VALUES? I'm speaking about the option.

*bdh*

Ultimate Diesel said:
Did I not mention in the last post that I was not arguing the RPM VALUES? I'm speaking about the option.

*bdh*

:hehe: How much value is in a switch that doesn't work ?

Bob

unless BD thought our trucks red line a 1500rpm's I'd say they're a little off :hehe:

Back