New puller from north utah

IDpuller

Hey all......im a rookie from north utah, building a pullin truck. Lookin for 1000hp....wish me luck see you this year

good to have ya here. where in utah? And what class you going to run in?

sounds like im goin to run the 3.2 class heard there is goin to be good competition there....do you pull up there

i live in pocatello. there is a few of us from my area thar are either 3.2 or 2.8. also there is alot of good running trucks from utah and idaho in general. Its going to be a fun year.

3.2 and 2.8 should both be good competitive classes this year. Can't wait. Good luck with your build
Jason

im plannin on pullin in the 2.8 class with my pullin truck, im not thinkin it will be done this year though sadly, i might make one of the very last pulls of the year with it, i guess we'll see. i probably will pull with my DD though, at least a time or two i hope

im set up to run twin Hx32 but i need a little more head work done....i dont want to ship them back home to indy.....is there any where around here that does good work?

im gonna o pull with the gassers maybe i can get a payout lol

Ya, I think the pulling associations around here need to wake up and start doing a better job taking care of the diesels. They claim "we will have payouts" and get money from NADM and then nothing. I hope it gets better, but I think it has been a joke in the past.

hmmmm, sounds like there are a few new mod trucks being built right now all over North America!

Last edited:
We are building a new mod puller in wyoming for a guy in Pinedale along with my mod "addicted"
Jason

im set up to run twin Hx32 but i need a little more head work done....i dont want to ship them back home to indy.....is there any where around here that does good work?

You are going to need some damn good port work to get any power out of a HX32 ? You should just leave the HX35 and run the stock class or did you mean HX82. LOL