New Rig, new life, new headaches

DirtyBlonde said:
Shooooot...
I already signed Ang's. Actually, she signed my name and we just called it good. lol. Aaaaanyways.

You know you DO rock my world Ms Natalie Marie ;)

Love you toots! Can't wait to see you soon!!

Billysgoat said:
Ummm...Nat did warn you about Scott..right?? Whatever you do, just say NO!!! LOL LOL LOL

Good God... my only question is... how did you know?
LOL

Amish Elegance said:
Oh Hay-soos, yes. I don't know if you fellers can stand two of us with this far reaching sense of humor. I hope you stick around, Pangela. I've thoroughly enjoyed your all 6 of your posts.

lmao @ hay-soos. I say this all the time at work... I'm probably going to hay-ell for it, but oh well. My point is, one of the nurses... she doesn't get it. Every time I say this, she asks me wtf I mean lol. Actually I just dump the whole thing in there and go with Hay-soos Krees-toe, and she's like, "Now... what's that mean again?" LOL Busts me up all the time.

Amish... you probably couldn't pay me enough to leave this site, it's entertained me thoroughly lol... Then again, I am a business woman, and I do have my sights possibly set on twin chargers... SOOOO lol, if you REALLY wanted me gone, it COULD be done for about 5 Grand LMAO!

And it's your lucky day Amish, thanks to a slow day at work (knock on wood, the "S" word in the medical field can bring bad BAD Karma), I think my post count went up by huge huge jumps. Obviously turbo charged the posting tonite!

****e, I talk too much.

Pangela said:
lmao @ hay-soos. I say this all the time at work...

Wow. (Starting to get boo-boo-jee-bees at eerie similarities.)

Read in Mel Gibson Brave Heart voice: "You may take my slogans, but you will never... take... my BUGGGGGGIEEEEE!":hehe:

ROTFLMAO. This is going to turn into one of the funniest threads. Welcome Pangela!

Amish Elegance said:
Read in Mel Gibson Brave Heart voice: "You may take my slogans, but you will never... take... my BUGGGGGGIEEEEE!":hehe:

Is it weird that the only thing I refer to as a Buggie... buggy? lol is a grocery cart? lmao Mine ain't got no horses pullin it. But I like horses! I wonder if I could hitch some up to my grocery buggy. The first horse powered shopping cart LMAO! Yesssss!!!

Did the words horse-powered shopping cart just come out of your mouth, Angela Rupert?

I now remember why I love you.
It'd be even cooler with Shetland Ponies hitched up to it.

DirtyBlonde said:
Did the words horse-powered shopping cart just come out of your mouth, Angela Rupert?

I now remember why I love you.
It'd be even cooler with Shetland Ponies hitched up to it.

LMFAO! Gawd, if I had ponies... there's NO doubt in my mind that I'd be outside right now, stealing a buggy from a homeless persona and hitchin those squatty little turds up to that wire wheelie racer and we'd be runnin around town right now leavin poop droppings on every street corner ;)

Can I have some ponies for my birthday?

would you be using some exhaust stacks on them ponies--I'm sure air quality for the driver would be much improved, although installation may prove to be a chitty job........chris

Welcome Pangela

Anytime you want to ride, just head out this way....horses, 4x4, drag racin', pullin' or just take the truck out and beat the crap out of em....

But, I will tell ya like I tell everyone else.....ya break it, ya gotta fix it.

Ain't nothin sexier than seeing a woman who fixes her own rig.:drool1: :drool1: :drool1:

eyoung429 said:
Welcome Pangela

Anytime you want to ride, just head out this way....horses, 4x4, drag racin', pullin' or just take the truck out and beat the crap out of em....

But, I will tell ya like I tell everyone else.....ya break it, ya gotta fix it.

Ain't nothin sexier than seeing a woman who fixes her own rig.:drool1: :drool1: :drool1:

Enlighten me...how does one break a horse? :hehe:

Was out riding one weekend, stopped off at a store and this el camino came screamin in, drivers door flung open and hit my 5yr old Paint in the leg and broke it. Was about 30miles out and had to call the vet to put my Paint under to get back to the house. Needless to say the biotch paid for a whole lot more than my horse that day. When the cops asked what the deal was, she stated that she needed to use the restroom.

Meet my new quarter horse that she ended up buying me.

CB
5-06-2007009.jpg

5-06-2007010.jpg

Last edited:
partsguy662 said:
Enlighten me...how does one break a horse? :hehe:

Well first you need a tall tree stump some chaps a six shooter blazin in the air and a hand full of tail

Nope, never have...always thought that was a blazing saddle reference.

Did mine in the pond over the back hill....

never broke a horse, but had one try and break me once--well more than one horse has tried, but I managed to to stay aboard each time----now my saddle rides a saw horse--very sad........

eyoung429--now that had to suck big time---you should've strapped your saddle on that lass and rode her home--how in the world did you not kill her???

I've seen a woman fix her own rig---Rotten Rhonda---up at J&H last yr---got to hand it to her----chris

Back