New Rig, new life, new headaches

Amish Elegance said:
Wow. (Starting to get boo-boo-jee-bees at eerie similarities.)

Read in Mel Gibson Brave Heart voice: "You may take my slogans, but you will never... take... my BUGGGGGGIEEEEE!":hehe:

pic to match: (AE and his posse) :hehe:

amish_outlaws.jpg

csutton7 said:
eyoung429--now that had to suck big time---you should've strapped your saddle on that lass and rode her home--how in the world did you not kill her???

I've seen a woman fix her own rig---Rotten Rhonda---up at J&H last yr---got to hand it to her----chris

Owner of the store is also the sheriff out here.....he came running out when he heard her tear in.

^ :hehe: Werd from da farm, yo..LOL!

I had a horse stomp the bejesus out of my foot once....For some reason, I don't like them much anymore...LOL!

When I was a youngster I used to work at a Horse Farm down the road, want to talk about beyotches that kick? I had to deal with Arabian Show Horses, one pure bred Arabian who was extremely valuable, always heard us getting closer to his stall, by the time we got to his- we'd slide open the stall gate and be greeted by his hind quarters, leg cocked and ready to connect. Man I HATED that S.O.B. horse LOL LOL LOL LOL

A little late to the party, but welcome to CompD. Def looks like you are having a blast already, and you got some of these guys really worked up :D Too dam Funny

Logan said:
you got some of these guys really worked up :D Too dam Funny

LOL I didn't do anything! I have no idea how they got all worked up. I think some just run hot, and come in that way lol Better start watchin their gauges ;)

But how we got on horses, I'll never know LMFAO... actually I think it was my fault... hysterical. I can just leave some stuff on here late at night, and by the time I get up in the morning, it's all ready for me to read again and be entertained! Much cheaper then the Movies lol

And thanks for the welcome Logan.

With this crew of thread hijackers, nothing surprises me anymore LOL LOL

Oh, and "How did I know?" I know Scott fairly well, he's kinda predictable, his favorite pickup line is "What's your e-mail?" :poke:

lol well hypothetically speaking as a moderator... with resources... scott doesn't even need pick up lines anymore :poke:. what is this world coming to?!? Eghads!

Cowboy_Customs said:
lol, I gotta know, where do u find them avatars darlin?

lol no clue really... I got this file on my desktop, labeled "Funny Pics", it's contents is 1,083 files lol So I guess that's where I get em. They just find me.
And the LAST one before this one... lord, that was of me. It scared the crap outta my own self. So I hadda change it.

And I think it's kinda funny cuz my avatar's don't necessarily mean anything about me, but people assume all the time ;) Cuz lord, I ain't about to get all dusty and crap, bein tossed over the hood of some car LOL

Pangela said:
lol no clue really... I got this file on my desktop, labeled "Funny Pics", it's contents is 1,083 files lol So I guess that's where I get em. They just find me.
And the LAST one before this one... lord, that was of me. It scared the crap outta my own self. So I hadda change it.

And I think it's kinda funny cuz my avatar's don't necessarily mean anything about me, but people assume all the time ;) Cuz lord, I ain't about to get all dusty and crap, bein tossed over the hood of some car LOL
any good respecting girl wipes off the hood first huh?

2001shrtbedcmns said:
any good respecting girl wipes off the hood first huh?

Ahh, good thinkin. But ain't you a little young to be thinkin about such things? :poke:

Pangela said:
Ahh, good thinkin. But ain't you a little young to be thinkin about such things? :poke:
Old enough to know better, still to young to care...

Billysgoat said:
With this crew of thread hijackers, nothing surprises me anymore LOL LOL

Oh, and "How did I know?" I know Scott fairly well, he's kinda predictable, his favorite pickup line is "What's your e-mail?" :poke:

It worked on you, sweetheart....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

partsguy662 said:
It worked on you, sweetheart....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Billy.... wowza, Shame on you boys :P I really had no idea ;) lol

Last edited:
Pangela said:
Billy.... wowza, Shame on you boys :P I really had no idea ;) lol
what can I say? these guys are good influences on a yungin like me.

lord have mercy... that's a GOOD influence?? lol I'd SUUUUURE hate to see a bad one!

These guys wouldn't hurt a fly though...might stick him to the ceiling though. :evil:

Back