New setup. Dual Fuelers 150% overs Stainless t4

White-Noize

Switched my setup again these are the parts I have for sale from my truck. Jose at Forced Induction Built S476 92mm turbine .9 housing all details on internal work will be disclosed to true interested buyers. V1 race cover cut with welded v band in box style location. Turbo took a stock motor to 1068hp at 78psi compressor will be blasted before shipping. Has approx 9 dyno pulls 150 miles and 4 hooks on it she's tight! 2100 obo Industrial Injection dual cp3 kit complete brand new controller has lbz top pump was a reman same mileage and use and turbo. 1550 shipped. Industrial injection 150% over full body injectors had them built 3 years ago 143* spray pattern can have flow tested and benched at buyers request, 2000obo no cores needed. Will include a set of Bosch 6.7 cross over tubes with one torque with injectors.... Stainless Diesel, Stainless polished manifold angled t4 with bolts and studs 800obo. Parts are boxed ready to go complete new set on my drag truck! Get it gone PayPal verified will work with you on shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
Sick charger, just got an FI 76 with the 87 turbine. It's a screamer.

Got the 87 turbine on my street truck love these things just went up to a FI 488

Bump for an awesome turbo. I loved my s475 75/92/1.10 t4 it was the only single turbo that stayed together on my old truck. FI's does great work.

Sent you a message on the failbook about the manifold. Guess it didn't go through?

Andrew I'll try and message you on fb to see if it works . Injectors Sold bump to top package deal on turbo and manifold or buy it all motivated seller but not desperate thanks guys

Kit is 100% complete you will need to relocate your apps tv cable unless you have a stick

Bump still have dual system and turbo with manifold also have a WHERLI custom fab piping kit complete to go with turbo if you want to package a deal

What stall do you run with that 76?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

2000-2200 would be prime but we have a customer using the same charger on a stock stall converter and it works pretty good