New superstreet toy

Redneck6.0L

PowerStrokeNation: IceMonkey powerstroke wheelie

Ben Gollon of Wisconsin, has towed his reg cab short bed 2wd 30 hrs for me to put the hp/tq in his truck, this 2wd has stock rear suspension with cal tracks, he was running around 700hp before running 11.8's, with some awesome 60fts, hopefully Ben can still cut awesome 60fts with 1000hp in her. We are going to tow his truck to Phoenix with us for NHRDA season opener, not making any claims, but like max'd out and a few other trucks. This one is getting built spicific for SUPER STREET, :ford:

See you guys at the season opener for a bif

Bring it! Better run a full second faster than any other Ford.:stab:

That's great! I always wondered what ever became of that truck, it's been so long since I've heard anything about it. Will two trucks fit on your trailer?

thats the furo truck right? it was definately one of my fave fords back in the day!!!

i was just making sure thats the truck im thinking of. i didnt see furo in the post and dont know many ford guy names.

Sweet! I have not seen Bens truck in years...I'd love to see it run in Phoenix! I've got NO problem admitting that his 60' time and wheels up launch are EXACTLY what I want from my little shoebox!

Back