New Texas guy here!

07CTD4x4

Hey guys and gals, Just wanted to drop by and say hey. Board looks awesome. Hope to get alot of info off it.

A little about me. I am currently 23. I live in Killeen, TX. Originally from Florida. I am in the United States Army and they stationed me here at Fort Hood, Texas. I love Texas, been here about 3 or so years. Hope to live here when I get out of the military.

A little about my truck. It is a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Edition. I got lucky and picked up a 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel before they started pushing the new 6.7's in. I love the truck so far. I have installed clearance lights, Frontier full replacement front bumper, 2" leveling kit with Skyjacker shocks all the way around, 35x12.50-17 Nitto Mud Grapplers and a muffler delete pipe. I also removed the Turbo silencer ring. It has been good to me thus far. I have always had GM products but I thought I would test the waters with something a little differant. So far so good.

Well thats about it. Take care everybody and hope to maybe meet some of you guys down the road at a meet and greet or something.

later,
k.hood

Welcome :Cheer:
Good to see another military member with us. I'm Air Force over in Tucson.

Im right next to ya pretty much. Im in Cameron. 30 miles on the other side of Temple. Good to have you here!

Santa Gertrudis said:
Im right next to ya pretty much. Im in Cameron. 30 miles on the other side of Temple. Good to have you here!

Thats awesome man. I roll through Cameron almost every weekand. I will most likely be rolling through there again this weekand. We should meet up sometime or something.

k.hood

thanks everybody for the welcomes. Good to know theres a good group of guys around these neck of the woods.

k.hood

Santa Gertrudis said:
Yea man, send me a PM before you come through next, and maybe we could meet up.

Will do bud, I am in North Houston all weekand and then Ill be rolling back through on Sunday but itll probably be late. I will give you a shout and maybe in the next few weekands we can hook up.

You should try and make it to the July 28th DFW meet were all having.

k.hood

Welcome to this site. I have found alot of interesting reads here and some new cool info. Although I too drive a blue oval, I've come to realize, all that matters here is that it clatters! Texas is a great place to live.
Gerald

for all you texas guys:

July 14 in Alvarado, Texas
Dyno, sled pull, burn-out contest, show and shine, and possible chain 'em up competition.

Alvarado is located just off I-35W at highway 67. The event will be at a huge arena on highway 67 on the Venus side of Alvarado. From dallas, its 45 minutes south on 67.