New times for current setup

6NaRow

I was almost certian that i was gonna break something tonight but i was able to drive her home. the ricer end of my caravan was a different story.:hehe: so i started out the night pretty slow. 14.59@97.06 was having a hard time off the line. lots of torque managment. was worried about using lock-up b/c i was trying to preserve my tranny. after the track was shut down forever (ricer buddy scattered his engine all over the track) we decided to use lock-up. helped off the line and ran a 13.74@98.94. YAY! I know she has more in her...wasn't too happy with the program on the Adr tonight. NOT aggressive enough. now hopefully i can get some turbos and a tranny buildup for my birthday. haha. if not i'm just gonna steal it all off his truck! He says all i need is...:nos:

must have had a good 60 ft time to get that time.... I gotta work on leavin the line myself, just gotta get used to holdin er back with the brakes and feedin more fuel.

must have had a good 60 ft time to get that time.... I gotta work on leavin the line myself, just gotta get used to holdin er back with the brakes and feedin more fuel.
meh not really...best 60ft was 2.06...i know i can get it down to 1.8 or less. just gotta practice.haha

Nice times for your setup! I've ran quite a few lockup passes on a similar tranny setup. ;) It seems that 2wd guys seem to be less prone to a drivetrain nightmare. I ran a 8.66@83.63 in the 1/8 not too long ago... If I had a 2.06 60' I would be happy as a clam.