new to a smarty

pockets85

my truck is an 06 auto i have a cold air intake, exhaust, fass and a 450 seiries heavyhauler trans from nadp and i just bought a smarty and just wondering if there is a do's or dont's for playing with the settings i'm kinda new to having options with my tuning and i dont really want to f*&k it up thank for any pointers you guys can give

my truck is an 06 auto i have a cold air intake, exhaust, fass and a 450 seiries heavyhauler trans from nadp and i just bought a smarty and just wondering if there is a do's or dont's for playing with the settings i'm kinda new to having options with my tuning and i dont really want to f*&k it up thank for any pointers you guys can give

Not really. It's going to take playing with the different settings to see what works best for your truck. Start out around #3 and work your way up from there trying different timing and psi settings along the way. It took me over a year of playing around till I found the perfect settings.

I have a smarty on my 6.7 and my truck only likes 4 or 6. If i put it on 8 my tranny doesnt like it. You should be fine with your built tranny. Just hammer down