New to Comp D from MN

6.4 F-350

I have a 2008 MY F-350 Spartan tuned deleted maybe more to come on this one someday when it gets closer to paid off.:lolly: I would like to start getting ideas on putting together a WS or a 2.6 truck for the summer pulling season and I think Comp D is a good place to start.

2.5 " leveling kit in the front, and worn out stock shocks. I would put a pick on but I cannot figure out how to make the immage small enough to fit.

Thanks Jake I am from Sandstone, I don't see a truck in your signature wacha got ???

2.5 " leveling kit in the front, and worn out stock shocks. I would put a pick on but I cannot figure out how to make the immage small enough to fit.

I would start off by getting some traction bars and a setup to block the suspension travel. That will be very beneficial to you.

I am not sure if I am going to build another truck to pull with or keep modifing my 08. Since I have a MY ( model year build date ) I will need to start by pulling the cab and doing new head gaskets and headstuds. I am wondering if I would be better off starting a new project purpose built for pulling?

if your factory turbos are stock (not internally modified) i would personally stay in the stock class, who do you plan on pulling with? Heartland Truck Pullers is the main one in Minnesota.

I am not sure if I am going to have the time this year to run the whole summer with heartland for points, I am looking to get something built and dialed in this year and possibly doing the point chase the next

Back