New To Comp D From South Of The Burgh

ktmracer21

smart a$$
Just thought id say hello...New to the site, no stranger to the fuel! I'm on my second cummins (mega cab dually/48re) and drive a 6 spd dmax for work. go figure huh? To the michigan boys with the fresh fummins, you guys were hilarious friday night in bowling green. My buddy has since been yelling "get it girl" at everyone! lol And to i believe kmandodge? (orange dodge puller) gorgeous ride, hope you got it runnin right? you guys borrowed our power inverter to run your laptop. Always nice to see comraderie amongst the diesel guys!

canonsburg...about 20 mins south of pittsburgh pa.. what all do you have done to your dmax?? i roll one for work and want to mod it but it is a dump truck so i cant get crazy!!!:redx:

Mine had twins, dual cp3s and my own tunng, but is currently down having the engine built, My wifes now has my twins on it with a SC4 trans! Both have the other supporting mods, lift pumps, shimid and ported rail fitings.exhaust!

SOunds like a small EFI tune would be the ticket for a dump truck!!

yeah, i catch enough hell for driving it like a sportscar already! But i did get my old man to start modding his 6.0 (yeah i know, but we have corporate ford family and theyre cheeeeeeeeeeeeap) lol. Its certainly an addicting sport!:charger:

Back