New to Comp D

CoalTrain18

well im on the cumminsforum, figured id sign up here to. well i got a 2001 Dodge 2500 sport. its silver in color, as far as mods go i have 150 edge nozzles, .120 crossover tubes, airdog 150, triple gauge(boost,fuel press, and trans temp) Quad Adr with pulse stacked with smarty. future plans... twins, suncoast, monster pump, and 250s.

Whatsup with people acting like its a choir to sign up here?

Welcome.

Yep it's a dual membership thing, sign up on one site then another window pops up and says "do you think your trucks to fast for the other sites? Annnnd is your truck a cummins catcher? Annnnnddddd do you like to stack chips? How bigs your exhaust?

Once you've answered those with a yes, yes, yes, 10inches you've signed up on compd.

thanks, and not a choir, just didnt know about it till recently, and yes stacking the chips is fun, my trans doesnt like it so far, i have 4in to 5in single stack, but gonna buy 5in to 6in tip.

Every time I see a username like this rosssco p. coaltraaaain comes to mind! LOL

soon you will see that this place is greatly dissimilar to CF

Wow.
WHOOSH2.gif

are you blonde by chance? cuz that joke went WAY the fuk over your head LOL

at walmart you can get a pack of 10 cans of pringles for 5 bucks...its amazing

i think stacking CANS of pringles might make my EGT's really high.....i know it advances my timing to like 100* BTDC.......so....would that be too much for my reciprocating dingle arm to handle and overpower my inversely governed nofer trunnions? thoughts are welcome......:blahblah1:

Welcome to CompD. Yes there are a few ass holes here and there and most people don't put up with alot of bull **** either. If you don't know what your talking about, don't act like you do, and especially don't try to correct someone of thier answer after you have asked them some advice. Also use the search feature here on the site first if you are wondering about something. More than likely the same thing has been asked before 1000 times over. Just trying to keep the clutter of the same thread started over and over again, and everybody having to give out the same info over and over. Alot of info can be had by using the search option. Just stick to those things i just listed and you should be fine here.

Back