new to Comp D...

JoLo

been on the site for awhile but havnt really done anything besides search threads. have a couple things for sale and would like to post em but cant seem to figure out how to post in the for sale section, just this introductions section. someone please help. thanks...

They may have required a certain number of post before you're allowed to post there...Not sure but it's possible..

It cuts down on folks just joining to sell stuff...

Try posting in a few threads before posting to sell... Lots to learn here..

We don't like people becoming members just to sell stuff...

didnt become a member just to sell stuff. thanks for askin though. who are you, CEO of Comp D?

i just wanted to get some info on how to use this site. i didnt know this was gonna happen

dont worry,, it can be a rough crowd at times... Just roll with it,, and dont get your back up

oh yeah,, in on one!

we need a chum in the water smiley
Also what proof do we have that you're not here to just sell things? The only 4 posts you have are in this thread (which is about NOT being able to sell things) so it looks more than suspicious.Then you get lippy with members pointing this out. Phuck of and sell you crap on craigslist/ebay like every other retard.

P.S who want to start a pool to see how long he lasts

i just wanted to get some info on how to use this site. i didnt know this was gonna happen

If you didn't know that this was going to happen, you either haven't read much on here, or are stupid. Maybe both.

You'll be alright Jolo.. lol

This is kinda like CompD initiation.. Don't sweat it..

man u guys sure do talk a lot of **** on here. now the only question i should be askin is how to delete this ****. i dont have the time or the patience for all this **** talking...

man u guys sure do talk a lot of **** on here. now the only question i should be askin is how to delete this ****. i dont have the time or the patience for all this **** talking...

:hehe::hehe:

Peace out doucher. We don't want your kind here no how...

Back