New to Comp Diesel

Two1racing

Starting to tune on my high-school rig and torture my stock trans.(please keep it in your prayers) just looking for advice and see whats the next best thing

the rig is a white 97 cali 12 valve that i saved from a field my sophomore year of high-school and made respectable again

Howdy & welcome to CompD! All the info you seek is, without a doubt, here. Grab a beer, start blowin' up the search function and get ready to take notes!

Welcome! Don't get too big for your britches and when you do cross that line, cuz you will at some point, accept the hazing.

Starting to tune on my high-school rig and torture my stock trans.(please keep it in your prayers) just looking for advice and see whats the next best thing

the rig is a white 97 cali 12 valve that i saved from a field my sophomore year of high-school and made respectable again
Every thought you have, think to yourself, "I bet someone has answered this already." and search with Google for the answer. Then, and only then, If you still don't find the answer, find a screen name you THINK might know the answer, and shoot them a PM. When they can't answer, then post a question. Your experience will be way better here.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Back