New to CompD from Fort Campbell, KY

BlackhawkRednek

Pure Bred Redneck
Hadn't really heard about this site until the pulls at Clarksville Speedway. Met a lot of people are willing to help you out. Better than some of the other sites I have been on. Actually got all the advice I needed from a few there to complete my first pull ever. And I have a brand new hobby. I am in the Army and try to make it to all the events that I can. Hope to see yall there.

Glad to have you. Nice talking with you last nite at the track. Thanks for fighting for our country. Hope to come down one nite for mid nite madness at the raceway. Just have to make a change or two on our truck.

There's a bunch of great guys on this site. Thanks for your service.

Hadn't really heard about this site until the pulls at Clarksville Speedway. Met a lot of people are willing to help you out. Better than some of the other sites I have been on. Actually got all the advice I needed from a few there to complete my first pull ever. And I have a brand new hobby. I am in the Army and try to make it to all the events that I can. Hope to see yall there.

Air Assault!! Thanks for your service and try not to get killed on 41a :Cheer:

Glad to have you. Nice talking with you last nite at the track. Thanks for fighting for our country. Hope to come down one nite for mid nite madness at the raceway. Just have to make a change or two on our truck.

It was great talking to you too. Hopefully I will get some money together to come see ya. Let me know when you are gonna come down for midnight madness and I will be there. You should see me at more pulling events. I am addicted.

Air Assault!! Thanks for your service and try not to get killed on 41a :Cheer:

I wish I could stay off of 41A. LOL. The good thing is that no one really tailgates me because I think that they are smart enough to realize that they won't win again the steel bed on my truck.

Welcome and thanks for your service!

Was that you that pulled last in the 3.0 class?

Scott

Welcome and thanks for your service!

Was that you that pulled last in the 3.0 class?

Scott

That was the only class I could pull in becuase of my weight. I either need to shave off 1000 pounds or just get a different truck.

OK You had the Red X-Cab with The Big Ass Hauler Bed, Tx plates. I was announcing Thursday night. Good to meet you man.

Hey Phil, Can you be the announcer For the next Clarksville pull Sept 22nd ?

OK You had the Red X-Cab with The Big Ass Hauler Bed, Tx plates. I was announcing Thursday night. Good to meet you man.

Yea that is me. Good to meet you too. I knew I was in the wrong class but I just wanted to experience. Thanks for the advice when my truck wouldn't lock into 4Lo. I am hooked on pulling now. Don't care if I even win, just wanna do it.

Yea that is me. Good to meet you too. I knew I was in the wrong class but I just wanted to experience. Thanks for the advice when my truck wouldn't lock into 4Lo. I am hooked on pulling now. Don't care if I even win, just wanna do it.

You might have been I told at the scale...hook once and you're hooked!