new to cummins couple questions

millerfarms

Ok im finally ready to get my cummins put into my 97 f250 ccsb i have , i have a 94 p pumped industrial engine, 160 pump,
Im completely new to these and learning i am used to powerstrokes so any advice ill take
i traded for a nice s465 , t4 flange. thats about it in performance parts
this will be a 6 speed nv5600, with 355 gears
im wanting around 400-600 hp , may even want to go with twins since i could possibly tow with it ,
so what kinda parts do i need to look for , can i do enough for my pump without sending it off ,
how much hp could i get using a stock turbo ,
and lastley what kind of fuel system should i run
sorry for all the questions and bad grammar and thanks for any help guys

search then read, search then read, search and then read, and then continue till you find the answer instead of asking questions that have been asked hundreds of times. if you absolutly cant find it then ask a question.

i have searched , there is hardly any info about an industrial 160 pump, i know its different from the pickup truck pumps , everyone assumes when someone says im new to this or that ,then we just post without searching :doh: who knows if something new has come up recently ,sorry for a new post

I have the 190 hp on my 12v and its the same a 160 when i had weston look it up. It came out of a school bus.