New to Diesel performance

1SlowFormula

The only diesel experiance I had prior to my truck was back in the late 90's early 2000's when I was in the Army, and there was nothing performance oriented about them, lol...

Just last year I bought an 07 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 5.9 Cummins, 6 spd manual trans (G56). I mainly bought the truck to be a reliable tow rig for my race trailer/car hobby, but it is also my daily driver and I have a way of never leaving anything stock. I have been doing a little here and there on the truck and found this forums while seacring for reviews on some of my next purchases. I am no means going to be building it up to a race truck or professional level sled puller, but it would be cool to pull a few events or hit the track once in a while...

Mods:
(looks/exterior)
6" lift
dual front steering stabilizers
37" tires on 18" rims
tubular step
cowl hood
tinted windows

(Performance)
Banks 6 gun w/ PDA and Speed Loader
MBRP cat back plus MBRP cat delete pipe
Airraid CAI with Modular intake tube (fancy way of saying solid tube to the turbo with the baffles removed)
CFM+ intake horn
South Bend dual disk clutch

Here are a few pics (these are from last summer/fall, I need to get newer ones soon):
NewTruck1.JPG

NewTruck2.JPG

NewTruck3.JPG

NewTruck4.JPG

I have vids of the truck here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/recongeek

sorry for the double post but wantes to include my sig and couldn't see a way to edit the first post...