New to Dodge just bought 06 Mega Cab

nuthinbutfords

Alright like the title says I am new to Dodge and new to the Cummins. I am looking to do minor things. Intake, exhaust, and tuner. I keep reading about Smarty's. I am guessing that the smarty is like the SCT for the 6.0?

make sure you do something to that tranny cause they are junk. Im assuming its an auto.

Tranny or clutch upgrade is a must with added power, Smarty is the way to go on a tuner for Dodge, i love mine. Exhaust is gonna depend on your emission laws where you live, if you want to do a big tuner like smarty, removing the cat is a must, again check your local laws first, and you can go with a 4 inch turbo back exhaust, if laws are aganst it and your a good (law abiding citizen)you can get a cat back system but dont go with a big tuner or run one on the higher settings unless you wanna lose a turbo or something else expensive, do some asking around before you buy exhaust, I Build my own exhausts and intakes so i am not too familiar with the aftermarket products. On the intake my 2 favorites are banks and AFE. Thats the 2 i have had the best feedback out of. Also with any added power install a pyro and boost guage so you can see whats goin on