new to duramax

jyarber

Whats up fellas... New to the duramax world.. I just purchased a 04 4door 4wd.. I am wanting to put some stuff on it but don't know whats best for the duramax. Just got rid of the powerstroke so not to knew to diesel performance. The truck has 4inch mbrp and a 5inch tip so far.. Was thinking about an afe stage 2 intake system.. Whats the best programmer to put on it? Buddy of mine has a 05 with 4inch exhaust afe stage 2 and the banks 6 gunner system and it moves pretty good!! Looking to out run him :rockwoot:

PPE makes a very nice programer for your truck , we have several vendors here that deal with PPE. We also have Vendors here that can provide you with the EFI Live Software and get you a awesome tune for your truck.

jyarber thought you had a ford? i had then i wised up glad to see you driving a d-max good luck with the mods.
Tom

Ha yea I did have one.. Trying some new now.. Just tryin to see what this thing can do but safely.. Don't want to go blowin any parts up... I was thinking just programmer,intake and exhaust and maybe a couple small other things..

jyarber said:
Just got rid of the powerstroke

Smart move right there :D

From what i've heard and read, the Afe stage 2 and PPE are the best.

I currently have a quadzilla air intake with bully dog tripple dog tuner, and im looking to go to the afe/PPE setup

Back