New to me 2000 cummins, Goerend Tranny?

tymrbojangles

Tymrbojangles
So i need to get my post count up anyway, here goes.
Just bought a 2000 ext cab short bed dodge 4x4 with auto. Still stock tranny. 88K miles
Has BD VP44 and Fass lift pump with big line kit.
Had edge tuner, took it off. Feels like converter is trashed. continual shuttle shifting and long slippery shift into od.
Gonna do the homemade APPS noise isolator. Still up in the air about tc lock for now.
Looking at goerend transmission, gonna pull heavy (15K fifth wheel) so need do something soon. Anyone got a towing/performance goerend in good shape they don't need anymore?
Not on a tight budget, but don't like throwing it away either.
Any suggestions on making this a reliable puller appreciated.
Also crawled under it and it has 241 dhd transfer, but probably dana 70 rear. Is rear end gonna hold up?

Also got remanned vp44 (pretty low miles) with truck (took off when put performance vp44 on) any reason that the BD one won't last?

According to my brother FASS is unreliable as well. Thoughts? and how do i tell what series it is?

Also WTH is a stealth plate?

And any thoughts on the edge programmer? I was thinking about installing it again on Fuel Economy only. (Trying to get my post count up)

Last edited by a moderator:
stop talking to yourself. unless you want to leave. takes more than 1 minute for people to find a thread so chill dude.

Like dirtymaxx said let us read the post so we can help, then you can keep asking away. What you need your post count up for so fast???

Don't look like this feller will last too long.
5 posts to pump up his count, on the same thread he started, in less than 15 minutes, with no introduction.

GREAT way to get your ass :banned:

Mark.

Stealth plate is what fueling boxes use to tap into the vp44. Rearend should be fine. FASS should have a tag on it with all of its info. Also a heads up to you use the SEARCH function to gain a bit of knowledge. Nobody likes a post w*0re.

Make another post to bump your post count and you won't be here to worry about posting!!!