New to site

shredder383

New to the site. Looking to share and converse with more cummins fans. I have an 06 qcsb 4wd. 8in lift with 22 xd's. Truck is relatively stock except for a few minor mods. Had the truck for 3 years now. Has 40k on it so im trying to keep it as nice as possible as long as I can. I would eventually like to go through and update alot of the stock parts for performance stuff. I get about 20mpg at the moment so I can imagine I can increase that a little. Hope to see you guys in the forums. Take care!

Thats on the overhead. Havent really hand calculated it. It has a smarty on it as well.

8in in the front only. Truck is set up like the cali style trucks. Has. 4.10s.

This may not be the right place for you. I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but Cali style truck, 8" lift with 22's getting 20 mpg's, etc. just doesn't sound like a good start!

First off :welcome: to CompD. Second, buy a calculator, that overhead ain't right.

Ya; BUT if it is right. Then tell all these jokers to f off!

I know it's not right, so how about you f off.

As for the Cali lean, I'm not a big fan of it, but it's not my truck. Some of them look good and others look like my 2 year old did the work.

I don't know how you see anything or tow anything with cali lean, it ruins the truck.

I just think it looks like leaking bags, or the truck is constantly accelerating super fast.

Ya; BUT if it is right. Then tell all these jokers to f off!

That worked well, didn't it. 6 posts and he's outa here......

A friend of mine looked at an '06 4WD Mega yesterday that the guy says gets 22-24mpg...........:bs:

Oops. Saw the Title said "Banned" and took it too literally I guess.